Policies & Procedures
1. All players must register in the pro shop prior to play.
2. Fivesomes are permitted during the week, Monday-Friday only. Fivesomes are not permitted on weekends (Saturday & Sunday) without exception.
3. Golf Cart Usage: To help reduce wear and tear on our golf course we are asking not only our members but our guest players as well to double up on golf carts to help reduce the overall traffic on our course and its fairways. Keep your golf carts on the cart paths around all tee and green complexes.
4. Ball Marks & Divots: When putting always fix your ball mark and one other prior to leaving each green complex. When hitting a shot out of our fairways or rough please be sure and repair your divots.
5. The Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission prohibits the consumption of any alcoholic beverages on the premises of a permitted facility that are not directly purchased through the permitted facility in which the consumption has occurred. RGAC will jeopardize losing its liquor license if such incident occurs at the club. If ever a customer of RGAC is found partaking in this practice, the product will be confiscated and the customer will be asked to leave the premises.
6. As a courtesy we are reminding all dues paying members that each of their accounts are due and payable on or before the 15th day of each month. A 1.5% interest payment will be charged to each members account if payment isn't received by the due date. All membership questions or concerns should be addressed with Hunter Alford at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Members who are not in good financial standing with the club will not be allowed to participate in any club sponsored events or MGA/LGA events.
These rules help to enhance the overall playing experience while here at RGAC. By following these basic rules your fellow players and owners will greatly appreciate each of your efforts to make our club the best that it can possibly be. 2017 is going to be the best year RGAC has ever experienced and we look forward in seeing each of you on our course.